- My article “Biblical Bathing Beauties and the Manipulation of the Male Gaze: What Judith Can Tell Us about Bathsheba and Susanna” was published in fall 2017 in the Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion.
- My article “Female Diplomats in Jewish Elephantine? A New Look at a Papyrus from the Yedaniah Archive” was published in spring 2016 in the Journal for the Study of the Old Testament.
- I have a chapter in the new anthology Motherhood in the Jewish Cultural Imagination, published in August 2017 by Littman’s Jewish Cultural Studies series. That chapter is called “The ‘Mothers’ Who Weren’t: Motherhood Imagery and Childless Women Warriors in Early Jewish Literature.”
- I am working on a book chapter called “A Queer Critique of Looking for ‘Male’ and ‘Female’ Voices,” which will appear in The Oxford Handbook of Feminist Approaches to the Hebrew Bible.
- I had two short articles for the Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception published in 2016.
Please check back for updates about my publications!