- My article “Biblical Bathing Beauties and the Manipulation of the Male Gaze: What Judith Can Tell Us about Bathsheba and Susanna” was published in fall 2017 in the Journal of Feminist Studies in Religion.
- My article “Female Diplomats in Jewish Elephantine? A New Look at a Papyrus from the Yedaniah Archive” was published in spring 2016 in the Journal for the Study of the Old Testament.
- I have a chapter in the anthology Motherhood in the Jewish Cultural Imagination, published in August 2017 by Littman’s Jewish Cultural Studies series. That chapter is called “The ‘Mothers’ Who Weren’t: Motherhood Imagery and Childless Women Warriors in Early Jewish Literature.” The anthology was a finalist in the Women’s Studies category of the National Jewish Book Award.
- My book chapter “A Queer Critique of Looking for ‘Male’ and ‘Female’ Voices” will appear in the forthcoming The Oxford Handbook of Feminist Approaches to the Hebrew Bible.
- I have a “Contributing Voices” essay on queering Holofernes set to appear in Jennifer Koosed and Robert Seesengood’s forthcoming Judith volume in the Wisdom Commentary series.
- I had two short articles for the Encyclopedia of the Bible and Its Reception published in 2016.
- And last but certainly not least, my book Women in Drag: Gender and Performance in Early Jewish Literature is under contract with the Biblical Intersections series at Gorgias Press. I’m hard at work making revisions to the manuscript!
Please check back for updates about my publications!